for Plant Valves
Floating and Proportional Controls
The VA78x0 spring return and non-spring return actuator with 1000 N thrust for valves in heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications is available for floating (3-point) control or proportional control. All models have manual override as standard and provide stroke capabilities of 7 mm to 25 mm. Proportional models are self-calibrating.
The actuator is intended for use with Johnson Controls VG7000 and VGS800 threaded valves as well as VG9000, VG8000 and VG8300 flanged valves. All valves should be fitted in accordance with the maximum close-off pressure ratings specified. Valve-actuators can be ordered as separate units or as a factory fitted valve / actuator combinations.
- Proportional actuators are self calibrating
- All models can also be used as floating and ON/OFF actuators
- Force controlled motor shut-off
- Manual override as standard
- IP54 enclosure protection
- Delivered with fitted 1.5 m cable and wire terminals
- Status LED
- Models with optional aux. switches or 2 k Om feedback potentiometer
- Control-Signal failure - stem to pre-determined position
- Stroke position indicator
- Spring return functions (VA7820 and VA7830 models)